Gwinnett Chamber names Moxie Award winners
The Gwinnett Chamber recently honored more than 80 finalists and seven winners of its 2020 Moxie Awards. The awards program, which was sponsored by Northside Hospital, honors women who are bold in business and organizations that support the advancement of women or are women-led.
Individual women who received this year’s awards are trailblazers in male-dominated fields, emerging leaders, professionals at the peak of their careers and those who are generous with their time, talent and resources.
The 2020 Moxie Award-winners are:
- Enlightened Employer Award – Joy Mitchell, CEO, Office Creations
- Greater Good Award – Linnea Miller, Founder and Owner, Long Table LLC
- Influence Award – Assistant Chief Gale Higginbotham, Gwinnett County Police Department
- On the Rise Award – Claire Gordon, Commercial Banker, BB&T, now Truist
- Outstanding Organization Award – Amanda Sutt, Creative Director and CEO, Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Pay It Forward Award – Melanie Conner, CEO, Rainbow Village
- Moxie Award – Dr. Jann L. Joseph, President of Georgia Gwinnett College
Learn more about Gwinnett County’s forward-looking businesses and cities in this month’s area focus, “Dynamic and Diverse.”
Photo of the 2020 Moxie Award winners provided by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce